Monday, June 22, 2009

Great Gadgets #5

After waiting til most everyone we knew had a digital camera, we are now on our 3rd one. This time we were smart enough to buy the extended warranty (since the first 2 were both replaced because they were broken after a year - one was dropped and one was stepped on). We decided to upgrade this time rather than buy the small cheap one that didn't take good pictures of the boys' sports activities because of the action or low light. Thanks again Lynnea for the advice! We love our new camera, I just need to take time to read the manual to figure out more of the settings and options for even better pictures! ~Kristin

1 comment:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I use my digital camera ALL the time to take pictures for my blogs. Gerard bought it for me back in 2007 for my birthday. It has about 40 different types of pictures to choose for best shot and it's supposed to be able to do video too but I haven't figured that one out yet. I use my Flip camera for video which loads to the computer fairly easily.