poem by Michael on April 29 for school (it took him about 15 minutes to write)
I can see nature, all around
It's a sight of beauty
The smell of flowers, in my Mother's garden
It's a scent of beauty
The sound of smooth jazz, filling the night sky
It's a sound of beauty
The taste of my dad's grilled cheese sandwiches
It's a taste of beauty
The feeling of holding my trombone
That's a feeling of beauty
There is beauty everywhere
You don't need eyes to find beauty
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this poem is absolutely brilliant...
i really like it...
Michael, that's an awesome poem! I was pretty much thinking those kinds of thoughts this morning as I was looking around at the beauty of God's creation with the green trees and grass, the blooming flowers, the blue sky, and the birds singing all around. You put it into the perfect words to express His beauty!
Post a Comment