Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Winter Jam

Revive. Thousand Foot Krutch. Fireflight. Newsong. Tony Nolan. Tenth Avenue North. Third Day.

Friday night Tim and I joined about 40 other youth (and a few adults) from church at Winter Jam in downtown Cleveland. It was packed compared to last year. There were even people behind the stage.

Winter Jam is several great Christian bands all on one evening for $10! We were disappointed that Newsboys weren't with that night (I guess they were in Canada instead?), but it was still a fun evening! The unanimous favorite (between Tim and me) was Tenth Avenue North.

I forgot to take pics until Third Day (who were last....) but it turned out well!

1 comment:

Laurie Van Cura said...

We saw Tenth Avenue North at Lifelight this year and they were my favorite - I love those guys! Hard to believe its been a year now that you've been gone. Miss you guys so much! Looks like you've been quite buys remodeling! Blessings!