

On January 27, I and two guys from church flew to Sioux City to rescue our belongings. That was after we bought out the contract from our nightmare movers. When we got to the storage place our belongings were at, 20 fantastic worship arts people from Sunnybrook met us to load.
I can't tell you how emotional/relieving it was to open up the storage unit doors and to my amazement, see all of our stuff there and in good condition. Then with all the great help, everything was loaded on the two trucks in less than 90 minutes. I am so bummed though - I didn't take any pictures of that moment. The people at Sunnybrook are absolutely amazing (not to mention the incredible help my new friends at Parma Heights Bapstist have been!). Despite 16 inches of snow in Cleveland and ice storms south of us, God gave us blue skies for the drive here from SC.
So here are the trucks at our house on move-in day. We have a horseshoe driveway so both trucks easily fit. We were so grateful to finally get our belongings! About a dozen people from PHBC showed up and made easy work of unloading.
No comments:
Post a Comment