I won't say exactly how old I am, but it is getting closer to 40, not really mid-thirties anymore. Since Kraig is a year older and will have his birthday this Sunday, I already told him we'll have to plan a BIG trip next year for his 40th! (those of you who do math should have figured out my age by now). After all, last year we spent a week the middle of February in Grand Cayman. Cleveland is nice and all, but not exactly comparable.
Here are some pictures from Michael's 12th birthday on Feb. 3. Next year we'll have 2 teens in the house!
Michael chose to eat supper at this 2 story nice brick McDonald's. It didn't seem right to eat McDonald's near the spiral staircase and chandeliers overhead.Just as he has many times in the past, Michael chose banana cake for his birthday. He had to wait nearly a week before I had ripe bananas (all I could find the day before his birthday were green), but he seemed to think it was worth the wait! ~Kristin

.jpg)
1 comment:
happy birthday everybody...
Post a Comment