I added two exterior outlets to the back so now we've got plenty of power in the back yard and won't need hundreds of feet of extension cords every time we need power!
Soccer room's painted and baseboards installed. Yeah for my friend Steve whole loaned me his finish nail gun saving a ton of time and helping it get a little more of a professional finish look.
Family room with baseboards, paint and doors...7.5" cut off of three of the six doors in the basement. 5.5 inches off the top and 2 inches off the bottom. Had to do it that way so I didn't cut through the hinges. Then peeled back the veneer from the parts that were cut off and then slide the core pieces back into the doors and glued them to support the top and bottom edges of the doors.
I love this man toy nail-gun...and the ear muffs too!
-Kraig
No comments:
Post a Comment