Friday, April 23, 2010

Basement Remodel Update #10

Oh so close to done. When I went to blog this, I realized that we hadn't taken any pictures of the finished guest bedroom and not much for the soccer room. So, we'll get that done and get some better finished pictures. But, for the curious, here are a few pics from the basement.

Rec room...notice the Homer Hankies from the MN Twins 87 and 91 World Series Championships in their rightful place!
The Soccer Room
Another view of the Family Room. We need to go through the storage room to find the box with the pad (triggers) for the Electronic Drum-set. The door you see is where the bedroom is.
We'll eventually get some furniture down here to turn this man cave into more of a teen hang-out man cave-type place (I think the boys might want a bigger TV for movie nights with their friends. The sound system is connected to speakers in the soccer room that has its own volume control. Tim likes to hook up his ipod and play to his "soccer mix".
-Kraig

1 comment:

LevigneFamily said...

Wow, real nice job, Kraig. Your rec. room/basement looks like a great family place to be. Congrats, real nice work.

Interested in a guys' card game night at my place some time? I warn you: my rec. room is not as finished as yours so don't expect too much. ;-) -Mark Levigne