Sunday, January 17, 2010

Basement remodel update #2

Last week was the first Home Depot delivery... (that whole flatbed was NOT all ours!) The weapons of destruction for the concrete block wall...
yes, it's a big wall to knock down... it was fun at first!
The wall became a large pile of rubble. Now we have a big great room/family room! And Grandma & Grandpa A came Friday night to help this week... The rec room has a storage area on the far end already finished and is getting framed now...
Tim helps cut the 2x4s to frame the walls.
Michael too!

1 comment:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I love that you are teaching your boys how to be handy around the house and giving them the opportunity to learn to do things like this with you. We paid big bucks to have our basement remodeled.

My dad remodeled our basement all by himself when I was in high school but I didn't take advantage of the learning opportunity. Wish I had now.