Friday evening Michael's jazz band performed during the Homecoming spaghetti dinner fundraiser at school. He's the trombonist on the right and only 1 of a few 7th graders. The rest are 8th graders
After dinner we sat in the rain for the Homecoming football game. The Bears are now 7-0 with only 3 games to go!
The band wore their rain coats for pregame and unfortunately didn't perform much that night because it was so muddy.Michael fell asleep after the game with his feet on grandpa's lap. When grandpa went to bed he just moved Michael's feet to the floor and Michael kept sleeping! I finally woke him up about 30 minutes later so he could go to bed. In the morning he didn't remember moving there!

Kraig spent time getting his parents signed up for gmail video chat so we can talk/see them via laptop anytime.
Saturday morning the 6 of us hiked at The Ledges in Cuyahoga National Park. Kraig and I had been there last Spring once. We were happy to share it with the others this time!
We think this tree growing on the side of the ledges is so cool!
.jpg)
That afternoon Michael played his last soccer game (I didn't take any pics since I already have a lot).
After Michael's game, Tim got ready for his first high school homecoming dance. Before this Kraig prepared the tie and gave it to Tim, but this time he showed him how to tie it .... well he tried anyway.
Saturday morning the 6 of us hiked at The Ledges in Cuyahoga National Park. Kraig and I had been there last Spring once. We were happy to share it with the others this time!
We think this tree growing on the side of the ledges is so cool!.jpg)
That afternoon Michael played his last soccer game (I didn't take any pics since I already have a lot).After Michael's game, Tim got ready for his first high school homecoming dance. Before this Kraig prepared the tie and gave it to Tim, but this time he showed him how to tie it .... well he tried anyway.
.jpg)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment