As many of you know, Tim gets each of us to fill out fantasy teams or brackets any time there's a sporting event to have one. This year I protested. Since there's so many "underdog" teams and teams with a somewhat personal connection I want to cheer for - MN Gophers, North Dakota State, UNI, and 5 OH teams - Cleveland State!, Ohio State, Akron (our neighbor goes there-it's only 20 minutes away), Xavier, and Dayton - I wouldn't fill one out. Well Tim did one for me and has MN winning the championship. We'll see how it turns out.
Instead of my March Madness bracket, I'm focusing on my Iditarod team. This year Michael asked each of us to select 7 mushers. So far Michael (of course) is winning with 4 of his in the top 10, but all 7 of mine are in the top 20! Maybe I'll pull it out and beat Michael...
By the way, since we were moving at the time, I didn't share the results from our Fantasy Football teams... I won! ...yes I'm bragging, but you know it's sometimes tough being the only woman in this family!
fantasy football results:
Kristin - 23,923
Kraig - 22,755
Tim - 21,574
Michael - 15,481
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go on your football picks! I'm not sure putting Minnesota all the way through to the championship is a realistic way to fill out your bracket, though :-) Oh well, hopefully they'll win a few, along with Xavier (woo hoo!!), Ohio State, Cleveland State and Akron (those last 2 are just for you!).
Post a Comment