On November 3 my grandpa passed away almost 2 weeks after he had a severe stroke. He enjoyed 67 years of marriage to my grandma and she's quick to remind us that they dated 4 years before that! He lived for a wonderful 89 years on this earth. I will miss him. This photo was in the nursing home 3 days before he died - the last time I spent with him even though he couldn't respond to me.
Our first snowfall of the year happened the day of the funeral. This breathtaking view was from my parents family room that morning.
Grandma is meeting her newest great grandson, my nephew Will, for the first time.


Our first snowfall of the year happened the day of the funeral. This breathtaking view was from my parents family room that morning.
Grandma is meeting her newest great grandson, my nephew Will, for the first time.
I loved this picture of my Grandma Ruth with Michael and Tim taken after the funeral luncheon just before several of us drove to her assisted living apartment to spend some more time with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment