Well, I keep forgetting to update my team before the Thursday deadline now that they've started games that night. Since Drew Brees had a bye a few weeks ago, I hadn't gotten him back in, then in the meantime my backup/temporary replacement QB, Kyle Orten, was injured. Needless to say I lost much of my lead, but here's our current standings after week 11.
Kristin - 14,590
Kraig - 14,181
Tim - 13,504
Michael -10,556
If I win, I get to choose a restaurant for our family to eat out (which really means we all win!). Anyone have a suggestion where we should go? ~Kristin
1 comment:
Hu Hot! We only went there a couple times before we moved away but I would love to have one here! Eat extra for me if that's where you end up going! (Don't worry, the calories will land on me, I promise!)
Post a Comment