Monday, August 3, 2009

VBS at church

In addition to having Sports Camp in June, we arrived home from DC just in time for Vacation Bible School at church from Monday - Friday mornings (July 20-24) with nearly 800 kids attending!

Tim helped with preschool recreation, Kraig did sound (of course!) and I was "Pam's helper" - a role I was comfortable with after helping Kraig then Laurie for all the year's of Skill School. Michael chose to attend (his grade could help or attend). Check out the church's blog for some pictures!

Kraig or someone else on staff updates the church blog a couple of times a week, so you may want to select Vacation Bible School from the labels on the right side to find the posts more quickly. Or, feel free to check out the whole blog and check back for updates on church events!

http://phbaptist.blogspot.com/

-Kristin

1 comment:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Gerard and I had a great week working in it. I posted about it on my blog too.
http://zemeks.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-vacation-bible-school-has-changed.html and on
http://karen.pnn.com/articles/show/48910-our-vacation-bible-school