Friday, August 21, 2009

our week

It's been an interesting couple of weeks. Kraig got dermatitis from a plant (like poison ivy), probably while we were camping in July. I got a bladder infection and Tim fought a sore throat. Then Monday Michael started feeling under the weather and by Tuesday had a 102 temp. Thankfully, we are now healthy!

other thoughts and things....
-Brett Favre is a Viking!!! Our family is even more excited about our tickets to the season opener here against the Browns
-Last week the PGA tour was in Akron, 20 minutes from us and then the golfers went to Chaska, MN 20 minutes from our previous home in Waconia and from my parents in Belle Plaine
-Tim ate an entire habanero pepper at band and was told he took it like a man
-I updated my resume and began searching jobs online
-Michael got his school packet with his schedule and about a hundred forms...next week Tim gets his during freshman orientation
-Tim's 2 a-day soccer and band practices have meant about 6 trips daily to the school for me...so glad we live nearby
-I won 2 gift certificates from the library for the summer reading program-last month Giant Eagle (groceries) and this month Barnes and Noble!
-I hate searching for new doctors whenever we move but since we had to make 2 trips to Urgent Care last week it's time to find a clinic and doctor
-Kraig and I are looking forward to The Truth Project this Fall (we didn't do it with Sunnybrook last year) and dinner/Fireproof movie tonight at church

No comments: