Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tim Runs track for North Royalton High School

Tim tried his first shot at high school track this Spring. He started out doing long jump, 400 and 800. He quickly realized that the 400 and 800 were a little too close together in the meet to do both. So, he opted for the longer distance and really did a great job clocking a real nice freshman time of 2:19. He likes track...probably as much for the hang time with friends as much as the running...but he really enjoys pushing himself and competing as well. He also sees it as a great way to improve his conditioning for his favorite sport - soccer.

Tim is in lane three for the start of the 400 meter dash. He clocked a 60.2 as his best in the couple of times he ran it.
Up, up and away! Tim likes playing in the sand...his personal best was 16' 1 1/2".
And down the stretch he goes in the 800.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andersons! It's so fun keeping up with you here. I haven't done a good job of commenting, but I've enjoyed reading what you're up to. Great job on the basement! We're trying to work up the courage to tackle ours...

I don't have an email address for you, and I wanted to email Kristin a quick question. Do you mind sending your address to thejespersensATyahooDOTcom? Sorry to put this on your blog, but I wasn't sure how else to reach you.

Can't wait to read more updates here! :)