Tim is 1 of 2 cymbal players and is the last one in the pic below (sometimes there are flutes behind him)..jpg)
For pregame the band makes NR on the field, can you tell this is the R?
.jpg)
Tim's face is covered up by the baritone player's plume, but you can see the cymbals high up (he's quite a bit taller than the other cymbal player). It's cool when they spin the cymbals.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Between the marching band and football fans, the bleachers are always packed with about 4000 people. The first home game was band alumni night and they added over 300 alum to make a band of 640. It was amazing to see them all on the field. This isn't even half.
Tonight is the band's first of 4 field show competitions at the field just a block from church. If I get some good pics, I'll try to get them posted.
Tonight is the band's first of 4 field show competitions at the field just a block from church. If I get some good pics, I'll try to get them posted..jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment