Tuesday, April 14, 2009

An Indians Easter

We did something very different for Easter this year. We had friends from Minnesota here for the weekend. The weather was really nice, and the Cleveland Indians were in town. So on Saturday night, I searched for some tickets and found some on stubhub.com for $5. SOLD. We left right from church and headed to the game. Lots of fun and a great way to relax after a busy morning of Easter morning worship services.

























The seagulls were so thick at one point that there was a delay of game. They mainly just swarmed above, but for a while about 10 of them kept landing on the field

It's very cool to sit in the game with all these big down-town buildings all around and unlike the old metrodome, outdoor baseball means jackets in the spring, complete with sunburns (Kraig and Tim) but also Blimps.













-Kraig

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Outdoors is the best way to watch a ballgame. I am envious. The Explorers don't start until May, and I am to far from Fenway Park to attend. Cliff