Sorry we've been gone from our blog so much. But, we are still here! No pics on this blog. We'll drop some videos, etc. in the coming days so you can see a little bit of what the boys have been up to.
In this blog, we want to share with you just one thing - a link to a site that will connect you with the major happening in our life - Kristin's dad's battle with prostate cancer. The short story is his three + year fight took a turn for the worse late this summer. It required a significant surgery and is now going through 6 weeks of daily radiation treatments.
Kristin was out in Minnesota for 10 days during and after the surgery. That meant us three boys surviving on our own - which I think we did pretty well.
If you want to follow the complete story, go to:
www.caringbridge.org/visit/bobkearin
We'll have some fun postings soon!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Andersons! I've been away from blog reading for a while, so I just saw this news. I looked at the Caring Bridge page, and I'll definitely pray for Bob's health and for all of you. Hang in there!
Post a Comment