Sunday, June 1, 2008

Victory Is Ours!!!!

Yes indeed Michael and my (Kraig) 5th/6th grade soccer team eecked out another pair of wins yesterday. Michael played a very pesky defense and a driving offense. We played a double header and started down 2-1 and came back to win 4-3. The second game was even scarier. We yielded three goals in the first 5 or 6 minutes of the game to the fastest team we'd faced. But the guys regrouped and pulled to a 4-4 tie at half-time and gutted out a 6-5 win to remain undefeated. And oh my our guys played hard and were so tired by the end. After the game, Michael pretty much just hung out down-stairs, he was so tired.

I am MICHAEL!!! Hear me ROAR!!!

My Ball - Back Off!!!

Is Michael targeting the player or the ball...look at his eyes and elbow...I think sweet, kind Michael is gunnin' for the player!

Ok, so that's four large pepperoni, two Canadian Bacon, and a lobster tail?

One more game to go...I'll let you know how it turns out!!! - Kraig

No comments: